Stewards: Karalee Trapp (0487 313 126), Alison Trapp
Entry Fee: 50¢
Prize Money: 1st $3, 2nd $2, 3rd $1
Conditions of Entry:
- To reduce damage to artwork, children are encouraged to use light cardboard
- Please use A4 paper only for drawings and A3 paper only for paintings
- All artwork, entry forms and fees must be delivered to the show pavilion by 4pm on Saturday 6th May 2017
- No late entries will be accepted
- ONLY 2 entries per child per class
- No entries accepted which have been previously exhibited in Junior Fine Arts Section.
- No tracing or computer generated or photocopied images accepted
- All work must be entirely the work of the entrant
- Each entry must be marked on the back with artist’s name, age and school, together with section and class number
- Unnamed exhibits cannot be accepted
- If a class number is not specified, stewards will place exhibit in the correct class
- All prize money must be claimed from the secretary’s office before 5pm Saturday.
NB: The secretary’s office will close at 5pm Saturday evening 13th May.
- Exhibits can only be collected after 6.00pm Saturday 13th May
- Entries not collected on Saturday can be collected by schools on Monday, 15th May from the secretary’s office
- Judging of the Junior Fine Arts section will be on Friday 12th May in the morning
- Prize money can be collected from secretary’s office on Saturday of the show
Full details are available in this PDF file: Junior Fine Arts
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, which can be downloaded free from Adobe (opens in new window).