Steward: Anne Barnes (Ph 4698 2898)
Junior Steward: Prue Gardner
Entry Fee: $1.00 per model.
Prize Money (Classes 1 to 4): First $5.00; Second $3.00
- The purpose of the Lego Section is to give contestants the chance to present a Lego creation which is an original design that has been created by the contestant.
- Construction must consist primarily of Lego.
- The Lego exhibits are not required to have motors, however motors and / or moving parts will be allowed if deemed necessary for the exhibit. Judges will not give preference to exhibits that have such parts.
- The judges will award points for planning, background, presentation etc.
- Name must be stated on all entry forms; for classes 1, 2, 3 & 4 the age of the contestant must also be stated.
- Classes 2, 3, 4 & 5 to state if a Lego Kit or not made from Kit.
Class 1 5 Years and under. Anything made from Duplo, can be a Lego Kit.
Class 2 6 Years to 8 Years. Any type of Building e.g. House, Police Station, Hospital.
Class 3 9 Years to 13 Years. Any type of Vehicle e.g. Car, Bus, Motorbike
Class 4 14 Years to 17 Years Any type of Space Vehicle.
Class 5 18 Years and over. Open Theme.
Junior Champion Prize $20.00
Sponsored by Athol Gossow.
Senior Champion. Prize $20.00
Grand Champion. Prize $20.00 and Ribbon.
Classes 1 to 5, Senior and Grand Champions kindly sponsored by George and Sue Fox, Toowoomba.
Full details are available in this PDF file: Tiny Tots & Lego Section
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, which can be downloaded free from Adobe (opens in new window).